When was the last time you had your car upholstery professionally cleaned?
Car upholstery cleaning may be the last thing on your mind, even though you spend hours each day riding in or driving a car. What you may not know is that the air quality inside your vehicle can affect your health. You could be putting your and your family’s health at risk if you don’t make the hygiene of your personal transport a priority.
This was the concern of our Arncliffe customer who recently called Marco to deep clean his fabric car seats. He was smart enough to realise how regular professional upholstery cleaning will help prevent germs from breeding in his car seats.
What happens if you wait too long in between professional auto upholstery cleaning?
You may not know it but your car is accumulating dirt and dust not only from the outside pollution but from food stains and liquid spills inside your car. Over time the dirt build-up not only damages your car upholstery but also invites disease-causing bacteria and mould to multiply.
Mould and bacteria in your car’s upholstery can lead to:
- Sinus infection
- Cold symptoms
- Frequent headaches
- Mould spores can sometimes emit harmful chemicals that can be life-threatening
This is why calling a professional carpet and upholstery cleaner like Marco of Chem-Dry South Western to maintain your car upholstery every 6-12 months is essential for you and your family’s well being.
How Marco cleaned the fabric car upholstery in Arncliffe
- Marco vacuumed the upholstered seats first to get rid of loose dirt and dust particles.
- He then used Green Monster Pre-spray and waited 10 minutes for it to dwell.
- Next, Marco applied Upholstery Wet Foam to clean the rest of the fabric upholstery.
- Lastly, he rinsed all products using Chem-Dry’s natural cleaning methods.